Bring Digital is a digital marketing agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in Bolton, we specialise in search marketing and website development. We work with an exciting and eclectic mix of clients from local businesses to high-street brands.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what they do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our modern and fun offices.
We are looking for a like-minded Account Manager to help manage a portfolio of client accounts.
Working within our expanding Account Management team, the successful candidate will have experience working across SEO and PPC accounts in a fast-paced environment. It would also be beneficial (but not required) to have experience with social campaigns.
Reporting in to the Account Director you will be given a portfolio of accounts to manage, including the identification of threats and opportunities then planning how to best deal with these situations. Bring Digital’s client base varies across size and sector, and we are therefore looking for a candidate who is flexible in their approach and skillset.
The role will involve the day-to-day management of client accounts, and we are looking for someone who takes pride in developing standards within their team. We are extremely proud about the continuous growth and development of our staff members, and the ideal candidate will have the drive to learn new skills.
In the fast-paced world of digital marketing, it is essential that you are motivated to stay up-to-date with industry news and developments, and the passion to implement new learnings into action on client accounts.
You will require strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively keep your clients up-to-date with campaign progress and results. The ideal candidate will thrive when building client relationships and constantly be looking for opportunities to improve client satisfaction through exceptional campaign performance.
– Two to four years’ account management experience
– The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic department
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients as well as team members and other departments within the business
– Experience of managing multiple accounts of various size and type
– Experience of communicating results to clients or stakeholders
– Great attention to detail
– Great organisational skills
– Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
– Identify sales opportunities within your portfolio
– Identify possible threats and suggest feasible solutions to Account Director
– Building long-lasting relationships with key client contacts
– Delegation of tasks
– Meeting clients to discuss their digital needs
– Delivering client reports
– Working with the Strategy Manager to deliver successful campaigns
– Working with Department Heads to motivate and support the delivery teams in producing outstanding work
– Ensure campaign documents are kept up-to-date
– Support senior members of the team
– Proactively keeping up-to-date on industry news and trends
– Working with the Account Director to help plan internal training sessions
– Aiding the sales team in the on-boarding of new clients
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing company with a real focus on developing great people, as well as excellent salary, progression opportunities and perks.