At Bring Digital we are a marketing agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in Bolton, we specialise in search marketing and website development. We work with an exciting mix of high-street brands.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what they do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our modern and fun offices.
We are looking for a like-minded Account Manager to help manage a portfolio of client accounts.
Working within our expanding Account Management team, the successful candidate will have experience working across SEO, PPC and Social campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting directly into Bring Digital’s Account Director you will be given a mix of mid to top tier accounts to manage. Within the role you will require strong communication skills as you will be dealing directly with your clients ensuring they are fully up-to-date with campaign progress and results. You will also be identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts within your portfolio. Bring Digital’s client base varies across size and sector so a key requirement for the role is flexibility in approach and skillset.
The ideal candidate will thrive when building client relationships and constantly be looking for opportunities to improve client satisfaction through exceptional campaign performance.
– 3-5 years’ digital account management experience
– Experience managing SEO, PPC and Social campaigns
– The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic department
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to build relationships and successfully manage difficult situations with both clients and internal teams
– Solution focused approach to problems
– Experience of managing multiple accounts of various size and type
– Experience of communicating results to clients or stakeholders
– Great attention to detail
– Great organisational skills
– Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
– Identify sales opportunities within your portfolio
– Identify possible threats and suggest feasible solutions to Account Director
– Building long-lasting relationships with key client contacts
– Delegation of tasks
– Meeting clients to discuss their digital needs
– Delivering monthly client reports and running update meetings
– Working with the Strategy Manager to deliver successful campaigns
– Driving campaigns to meet targets
– Ensure campaign documents are kept up-to-date
– Proactively keeping up-to-date on industry news and trends
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing company with a real focus on developing great people, as well as excellent salary, progression opportunities and perks.