We are looking for a talented Content Executive who shares our enthusiasm for creating exceptional content.
Our Content Executives are responsible for content strategy and content creation for our clients’ websites and their content marketing campaigns.
As well as being able to conceptualise, brief, write and edit engaging content, using a range of tones to appeal to different target audiences, you’ll be able to analyse client websites and provide recommendations for optimising for SEO and user experience.
This role will suit you if you’re looking to build experience of working with content for brands across a range of sectors, including health and fitness, fashion, food and drink, business and technology.
– Conduct audits of client websites and make recommendations for improving and optimising content
– Carry out keyword research
– Track and report on content performance
– Product high-quality content that meets our editorial standards and the requirements of our clients and their target audiences
– Research clients, target audiences and keywords
– Source comments from industry leaders and experts
– Prepare for and participate in creative sessions
– Collaborate with other teams on content strategy and production tasks
– Work creatively and proactively with the content team to improve our processes and the quality of our services
– Demonstrable copywriting and proofreading experience
– Impeccable grammar
– Excellent attention to detail and organisation
– The ability to solve problems and meet deadlines
– Commitment to learning and self-improvement
– Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience working on multiple clients/projects at the same time
– A sound understanding of copywriting best practice, content marketing and SEO
– Experience using Google Docs, Sheets, Presentations and Microsoft Word (tracked changes, comments, formatting, etc), Excel and PowerPoint
– Experience working as a content executive or equivalent role for at least 12 months
– Degree: BA in Journalism, English or equivalent professional qualifications or experience
– Copy-editing experience
– Agency background
Bring Digital is an agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in Bolton, just a quick train ride from Manchester city centre, we specialise in search marketing, social media and website development. We work with an exciting and eclectic mix of clients, from local businesses to high-street brands.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what they do – that’s why we achieve such great results. Our team are extremely hard-working, but they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our modern and fun office.
– Flexible working hours
– Clear progression paths
– Regular team nights out
– Half day on your birthday
– Free fruit, drinks and cheeky Friday beers
– Childcare vouchers
– Movie pizza and games nights
– Industry-leading training including personal training budget
– Wellness programme
– Free parking