Bring Digital is a digital marketing agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in Bolton, we specialise in search marketing and website development. We work with an exciting and eclectic mix of clients from local businesses to high-street brands.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what they do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our modern and fun offices.
We are looking for a like-minded Content Marketing Manager to help take our content and PR teams to the next level.
We are looking for a creative, organised individual to lead our team of digital content and PR professionals within the wider SEO team. The successful candidate will have experience in team management in a relevant role, preferably in an agency environment.
Adaptability is crucial to anyone working in our content marketing team and this is especially true of the content marketing manager. Bring Digital has a varied client base including B2B and B2C businesses with a wide range of budgets, which requires a flexible approach from a manager with the initiative to adapt a strategy across campaigns of variable sizes.
As well as the day-to-day management of a team of digital PR and content executives, the successful applicant will be able to balance the workload of their team. An organised and process-driven approach to a creative process is essential to ensure optimum team performance and to maintain a high standard of results for our clients.
The content marketing manager will be given autonomy to create new processes to increase efficiency, as well as developing the skills and performance of their team. Therefore we expect that the successful applicant will have a good working knowledge of SEO, content marketing and digital PR and a keen interest in the latest developments in the industry to keep our content marketing offering up-to-date.
Working with other departments such as design and social media, the successful applicant will have the confidence to manage the creation of content assets outside of written articles and press releases, with an additional focus on visual content, data visualisation and long-form content.
– Excellent knowledge of digital PR and link building techniques
– Excellent knowledge of digital content creation
– Excellent knowledge of press release creation and the digital PR process
– Data-driven approach to content strategy (Google Analytics essential)
– Working knowledge of other areas of SEO and digital marketing
– The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic department
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients as well as team members and other departments within the business
– Experience of working on multiple projects for accounts of various size and type
– Experience of communicating results to clients or stakeholders
– A strong commercial judgement and the ability to link campaign performance to a client’s commercial goals
– Great attention to detail
– Great organisational skills
– Experience in management and leadership
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing company with a real focus on developing great people, as well as excellent salary, progression opportunities and perks.