We are looking for a talented Digital Copywriter who shares our enthusiasm for creating exceptional content.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to join our expanding digital marketing team. The successful candidate will be able to conceptualise and write engaging, creative and accurate copy using a wide range of tones to appeal to different demographics.
As a Digital Copywriter, your role will involve a wide array of content-related tasks, including feature article writing, contributing to content marketing strategies, creating product descriptions, conducting content audits, web copy proofing and blogging.
A basic understanding of SEO is essential; we are in the business of increasing our clients’ visibility in search engine results and the content we create must be geared towards that goal.
Any extra comprehension of paid search marketing and social media would put a candidate at an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional proofreading/sub-editing skills and should also have an understanding of media law. We don’t believe in writing content for the sake of it.
Everything that we produce for our clients is meticulously planned and aimed at providing genuine value to the end reader.
– Conducting audits of clients’ websites to see where the content can be improved
– Contributing to long-term content strategies to help our clients reach their overall targets
– Creating various forms of quality content – be it articles, guides, landing page copy, whitepapers or conducting the research for an infographic – on a day-to-day basis
– Conducting interviews with various industry leaders
– Proofreading/sub-editing work from the rest of the Content Marketing team
– Continuously working with the Content Manager on ways to enhance the overall efficiency of the Content Marketing team
– Working closely with the Digital PR and Social Media teams to ensure the smooth running of content marketing campaigns
We’re looking for someone who:
– Has worked as a digital copywriter for at least 12 months
– Can demonstrate that they’ve written engaging content for a digital audience
– Can spot and amend even the most minor errors in an article
– Has experience of pitching, researching and delivering brilliant feature articles
– Is organised and able to work to tight deadlines
– Understands how SEO has evolved in recent years
– Has a nose for a story and an ability to develop article topics that have the potential to go viral