Bring Digital is an agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in Bolton, we specialise in search marketing, social media and website development. We work with an exciting and eclectic mix of clients from local businesses to high-street brands.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what they do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Even though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our modern and fun offices.
We’re looking for motivated graduates to join the team in the role of Digital Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented graduates to develop a highly sought-after skillset in a fast-paced commercial environment.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will involve working under our Head of Paid Marketing, Ciaran Fegan (former AO.com and Missguided). Within this role you will be responsible for supporting our paid search, display and affiliate teams in delivering world-class digital marketing campaigns. You will be given best in class training on the principles of digital marketing as well as the specific techniques that help Bring Digital stand out in a crowded industry.
Salary will be £18k PA.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Analysing data to provide insight and identify commercial opportunities to grow or improve performance of client marketing campaigns
– Creating digital marketing campaign concepts and working with the internal stakeholders on successfully executing these campaigns
– Reporting campaign results and successes directly to clients
– Supporting the digital marketing teams in all aspects of campaign planning, delivery and analysis
– Administrative duties to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of Bring Digital
Experience of understanding of digital marketing is not essential for this role, however the successful candidate will be highly motivated to develop their knowledge and skills within a short timeframe.
The successful candidates will have a strong commercial awareness, coupled with the ability to manage and understand large data sets.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate a proficiency in the following areas:
– Microsoft Excel
– Search engines and social media
– Written English
This role comes with very realistic career prospects with a high-growth digital marketing agency. You will be fully equipped with highly sought-after skills in digital marketing and commercial analysis, and you will have direct access to an experienced senior team. This role will include mentoring from a board member, providing you with invaluable access and insight into the inner workings of a successful and profitable digital business.
We work hard to ensure Bring Digital is a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable place to work. Here are just a few of the initiatives that help us achieve that:
– Industry-leading training
– Clear career progression opportunities
– Paid trips to industry conferences
– Employee wellness and fitness programme
– Opportunities to cross skill
– Flexible working hours
– Free parking
– Team nights out
– Birthday holidays and treats
– Free fruit, drinks and cheeky Friday beers
– Movie, pizza and game nights
– Employee and Team of the Month rewards
To apply for the role of Digital Marketing Executive, please email your CV to [email protected]