We’re looking for an exciting and enthusiastic Digital PR Manager to help take our expanding team to a new level.
We have a digital PR team who really know how to make noise for our clients, and we’re looking for a Digital PR Manager ready to take on the challenge of driving this success even further.
The role will involve devising, implementing and managing digital PR techniques and processes, as well as man-management of the individual team members.
We are looking for someone who is brimming with new ideas, but also has a solid track record of campaigns that have delivered results.
Even though we’re a creative agency, we’re proud that one of our core values is our dedication to our clients commercial results. With this in mind, we’re looking for a candidate who knows how to create and deliver campaigns that will have a tangible effect on our clients bottom line.
As part of the wider SEO team, you’ll have an understanding of the impact great coverage and links can have on a client’s organic search performance, and you’ll work hand-in-hand with the SEO Strategy Manager to maximise this benefit.
– Overseeing the management, training and recruitment of a team of digital PR executives
– Implement and manage processes that will improve effectiveness or efficiency
– Lead creative meetings with internal teams and external clients to help shape campaign themes and ideas
– Source and manage tools and software that will improve team performance or commercial efficiency
– Report on results and progress to the Bring Digital Directors, as well as the digital PR client base
We are looking for a candidate with great leadership skills, and a real enthusiasm to delivering stand-out digital PR campaigns.