Bring Digital is a digital marketing agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in Bolton, we specialise in search marketing and website development. We work with an exciting and eclectic mix of clients from local businesses to high-street brands.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what they do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our modern and fun offices.
We are looking for a like-minded Junior Account Manager to help manage a portfolio of client accounts.
Working within our expanding Account Management team, the successful candidate will have experience working across SEO and PPC accounts in a fast-paced environment. It would also be beneficial (but not required) to have experience with social campaigns.
Reporting into the Account Director you will be given a portfolio of accounts to manage whilst also learning from the senior team by supporting in the delivery of their campaigns. Bring Digital’s client base varies across size and sector, and we are therefore looking for a candidate who is flexible in their approach and skillset.
The role will involve the day-to-day management of client accounts, and we are looking for someone who takes pride in developing standards within their team. We are extremely proud about the continuous growth and development of our staff members, and the ideal candidate will have the drive to learn new skills.
In the fast-paced world of digital marketing it is essential that you have the motivation to stay up-to-date with industry news and developments, and the passion to implement new learnings into action on client accounts.
You will need strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively keep your clients up-to-date with campaign processes and results. The ideal candidate will thrive when building client relationships and will constantly be looking for opportunities to improve client satisfaction through exceptional campaign performance.
– One to two years’ Account Management / Account Executive experience
– The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic department
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients as well as team members and other departments within the business
– Experience of managing multiple accounts of various size and type
– Experience of communicating results to clients or stakeholders
– Great attention to detail
– Great organisational skills
– Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
– Identify sales opportunities within your portfolio
– Identify possible threats, raise them to the senior team and help find solutions
– Identify key contacts to build relationships with
– Successfully delegate tasks
– Meeting clients to discuss their digital needs
– Delivering client reports
– Working with the Strategy Manager to deliver successful campaigns
– Ensure campaign documents are kept up-to-date
– Support senior members of the team
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing company with a real focus on developing great people, as well as excellent salary, progression opportunities and perks.