At Bring Digital we are a marketing agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in Bolton, we specialise in search marketing and website development. We work with an exciting mix of high-street brands.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what they do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our modern and fun offices.
We are looking for a like-minded Senior Account Manager to help manage a portfolio of client accounts.
We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Account Manager to join our team. You will manage our top tier clients to help them improve their web presence.
As one of the senior members of the team you should have solid experience in SEO, PPC and Social marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
– 5-7 years’ digital account management experience
– Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, social and web
– The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic department
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong relationship building skills with both clients and internal teams
– Solution focused approach to problems
– Experience of managing multiple accounts of various size and type
– Experience of communicating results to clients or stakeholders
– Great attention to detail
– Great organisational skills
– Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of our top clients
– Identify sales opportunities within your portfolio
– Identify possible threats and put in place plans to minimise their impact or completely avoid them
– Building long-lasting relationships with clients
– Delegation of tasks
–Running regular update meetings with clients
– Working with the Strategy Manager plan and deliver successful campaigns
– Working with Department Heads to motivate and support the delivery teams in producing outstanding work
– Driving campaigns to meet targets
– Ensure campaign documents are kept up-to-date
– Proactively keeping up-to-date on industry news and trends
– Working with the Account Director to help plan internal training sessions
– Aiding in the on-boarding of new clients
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing company with a real focus on developing great people, as well as excellent salary, progression opportunities and perks.