We’re looking for a talented Content Executive who shares our enthusiasm for creating exceptional content.
Our Content Executives are responsible for content strategy and content creation for our clients’ websites and their content marketing campaigns.
As well as being able to conceptualise, brief, write and edit engaging content, using a range of tones to appeal to different target audiences, you’ll be able to analyse client websites and provide recommendations for optimising for SEO and user experience.
This role will suit you if you’re looking to build experience of working with content for brands across a range of sectors, including health and fitness, fashion, food and drink, business and technology.
• Conduct audits of client websites and make recommendations for improving and optimising content
• Carry out keyword research
• Track and report on content performance
• Produce high-quality content that meets our editorial standards and the requirements of our clients and their target audiences
• Research clients, target audiences and keywords
• Source comments from industry leaders and experts
• Prepare for and participate in creative sessions
• Collaborate with other teams on content strategy and production tasks
• Work creatively and proactively with the content team to improve our processes and the quality of our services
Skills and experience
• Demonstrable copywriting and proofreading experience
• Impeccable grammar
• Excellent attention to detail and organisation
• The ability to solve problems and meet deadlines
• Commitment to learning and self-improvement
• Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working on multiple clients/projects at the same time
• A sound understanding of copywriting best practice, content marketing and SEO
• Experience using Google docs, sheets, presentations and Microsoft Word (tracked changes, comments, formatting, etc), Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience working as a content executive or equivalent role for at least 12 months
• Degree: BA in Journalism, English or equivalent professional qualifications or experience
• Copy-editing experience
• Agency background
How to apply
Click on the apply button below
• Brief cover letter
• Links to portfolio, blogs, examples of work