About Bring Digital
Bring Digital is a multi-award-winning Digital Agency in the heart of Bolton with some pretty impressive big-name clients under our belt.
We do things a little differently here: we’re an agency that’s built on in-house experience, so we know what it takes to deliver strategies that drive incredible results and long-term value for our clients.
We’re creative thinkers and marketing innovators with a passion for performance – we never stand still, we don’t believe in getting comfy and we’re always working hard to develop our skills.
Our offices are fun and vibrant, and we provide lots of treats for our team, including free fruit, drinks, snacks, team lunches on special occasions and team nights out.
We are extremely hard-working, but we’re also a friendly, down-to-earth bunch, and we’re now looking for a like-minded Digital Outreach PR Executive to join our growing Content Marketing team.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with a strong background in link building, relationship building and outreach who loves generating unique ideas for campaigns.
We want you to be confident in guiding the content marketing team to help us deliver groundbreaking visual, interactive and generic link building campaigns. You will work with a variety of major e-commerce brands in areas that include fashion, sport and travel, as well as many exciting B2B clients.
You should have a strong network of contacts, and a key understanding of what ideas generate coverage and buzz.
Working closely with our Creative Strategy Manager, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and bloggers, helping us get coverage and generate conversation where our clients’ audiences are
- Take part in and lead content ideation sessions, helping us map out our content strategy based on link building and SEO objectives
- Complete tasks relating to link building and link acquisition
- Report on campaign successes and learnings to be fed into future strategies. You’ll take pride in earning coverage for our clients and you’ll be proactive in applying lessons from previous campaigns that, for whatever reason, did not hit their targets.
- Use tools like Google Analytics and ResponseSource to help with outreach and campaign creation.
- Previous experience of link building and a track record of generating digital coverage for PR campaigns. Any examples of previous campaigns you’ve worked is essential.
- Creative flair — you should be able to think differently and see stories where other people don’t.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of relationship building, particularly with journalists and influencers.
- A willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty, and the drive to always improve throughout learning new skills and techniques.
- A mid-level understanding of SEO practices and methods
- A multi-channel understanding
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Experience of client facing meetings.
- Strong understanding of social media.
- Experience of content production, including video
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a fun, creative, friendly team who all look out for each other and work well together
- The opportunity to work with well-established brands and high-profile clients in fashion, travel and business industries
- The opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled and experienced senior management team
- The chance to build your career in a highly-respected, industry-recognised agency with a personal progression plan and regular reviews
- A fun and personable office environment with regular team lunches, nights out and group activities