About Bring Digital
Bring Digital is an award-winning digital marketing agency in the heart of Bolton with some impressive big-name clients under our belt.
We do things a little differently here: we’re an agency that’s built on in-house experience, so we know what it takes to deliver strategies that drive incredible results and long-term value for our clients.
We’re creative thinkers and marketing innovators with a passion for performance – we never stand still, we don’t believe in getting comfy and we’re always working hard to develop our skills.
Our offices are fun and vibrant, and we provide lots of treats for our team, including free fruit, drinks, snacks, team lunches on special occasions and team nights out.
We are extremely hard-working, but we’re also a friendly, down-to-earth bunch, and we’re now looking for a like-minded Content Executive to join our multi-award-winning Content Marketing team.
As a Content Executive, you’ll be responsible for creating everything from blog content to large hero campaign pieces. Therefore, we need someone who is passionate about finding new and innovative ways to create content that drives engagement.
This is a highly creative role where imaginative thinking is encouraged. You will take part in ideation sessions to help conceptualise compelling marketing ideas and play a pivotal role in delivering these projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Content Executive who is ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced agency wants to develop their content marketing skills.
- Contribute towards developing long-term content strategies for our clients
- Create comprehensive content calendars
- Produce high-quality content that meets our editorial standards and the requirements of our clients and their target audiences
- Conduct keyword and target audience research
- Collaborate with the PR team to research, plan and deliver creative content for outreach campaigns
- Work alongside our design team to create visually-led content, such as infographics and guides
- Source comments from industry leaders and experts using tools like ResponseSource and BuzzStream
- Prepare for and participate in creative idea sessions
- Collaborate with other teams on content strategy and content production tasks
- Work proactively with the rest of the content team to improve our processes and the quality of our services
- Conduct content audits of client websites and make recommendations for improving and optimising content
- Track and report on content performance using tools like Google Analytics and BuzzSumo
- Create content specifically for e-commerce websites to improve onsite optimisation.
Skills and experience
- Must have held a Content Executive or Copywriter role for at least three years
- Must have experience of working in a fast-paced digital agency environment
- Experience in working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating visually-led content
- Demonstrable copywriting and proofreading experience
- Experience in working on multiple clients/projects at the same time
- A sound understanding of best practice in copywriting, content marketing and SEO
- Experience in using Google Docs, sheets, presentations and Microsoft Word (tracked changes, comments, formatting, etc), Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress and Umbraco
- Impeccable grammar
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Commitment to self-improvement and learning new skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude to challenges
- Degree: English or equivalent professional qualifications or experience
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Experience in using content/PR platforms such as BuzzSumo, ResponseSource, BuzzStream
- Experience with social scheduling on platforms like Hootsuite and Sprout Social
Candidates must have an online portfolio or examples of their work to show prior to interview.
Candidates who are successful during the initial interview stage may also be asked to complete a writing task.