About Bring Digital
Bring Digital is an award-winning Digital Agency in the heart of Bolton with some impressive big-name clients under our belt.
We do things a little differently here: we’re an agency that’s built on in-house experience, so we know what it takes to deliver strategies that drive incredible results and long-term value for our clients.
We’re creative thinkers and marketing innovators with a passion for performance – we never stand still, we don’t believe in getting comfy and we’re always working hard to develop our skills.
Our offices are fun and vibrant, and we provide lots of treats for our team, including free fruit, drinks, snacks, team lunches on special occasions and team nights out.
We are extremely hard-working, but we’re also a friendly, down-to-earth bunch, and we’re now looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Digital PR Executive to join our multi-award-winning Content Marketing team.
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience of working on digital PR campaigns for both brand building and link building, who can generate fantastic, unique ideas for campaigns.
We want you to be confident in guiding the content marketing team to help us deliver groundbreaking visual, interactive and generic link building campaigns. You will work with a variety of major e-commerce brands in areas that include fashion, sport and travel, as well as many exciting B2B clients.
You should have a strong network of contacts, a key understanding of what ideas generate coverage and buzz and the ability to adapt ideas and think strategically if a campaign is not performing.
We need a self-starter who can work on delivering results when given a brief, who can also work collaboratively with the content team when it comes to the bigger campaigns and ideation.
Working closely with our Head of Content Marketing, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and bloggers, helping us get coverage and generate conversation where our clients’ audiences are
- Take part in and lead content ideation sessions, helping us map out our content strategy based on link building and SEO objectives.
- Understand each of your clients in detail – their offerings, their audience, and how you can get people talking about them.
- Complete tasks relating to link building and link acquisition
- Report on campaign successes and learnings to be fed into future strategies. You’ll take pride in earning coverage for our clients and you’ll be proactive in applying lessons from previous campaigns that, for whatever reason, did not hit their targets.
- Use tools like Google Analytics and ResponseSource to help with outreach and campaign creation.
- Think differently and creatively to revitalise less than successful campaigns, bringing a breath of fresh air to the team
- Previous experience of link building and a track record of generating digital coverage for PR campaigns. Any examples of previous campaigns you’ve worked are essential.
- The ability to craft detailed press releases that get results
- Two + years of digital PR experience in an agency environment.
- Creative flair — you should be able to think differently and see stories where other people don’t.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of relationship building, particularly with journalists and influencers.
- A willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty, and the drive to always improve throughout learning new skills and techniques.
- Experience in working on multiple clients/projects at the same time
- Degree: English or equivalent professional qualifications or experience
- A mid-level understanding of SEO practices and methods
- Experience of client facing meetings
- A multi-channel understanding
- Strong understanding of social media
- Experience of content production, including video