About Bring Digital
Bring Digital is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency aiming to do things a little differently. Based in central Manchester, we specialise in delivering world-class search and affiliate campaigns for leading eCommerce brands, including Boohoo, Cotton Traders, Studio Retail & Formula One.
Everyone at Bring Digital has a passion for what we do; that’s why we achieve such great results. Though our team are extremely hard-working, they’re also friendly and down-to-earth, creating a fantastic company culture and ethos. We’re able to work together to solve the problems that other agencies can’t – that’s why we’re growing so quickly.
To help us in our mission of delivering SEO excellence for our brand partners, we’re looking for a like-minded SEO Strategy Manager to join our award-winning SEO team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic SEO self-starter who will love working in a fast-paced and award-winning company with exciting clients. You’ll be working closely with the wider Bring Digital team, as well as the in-house teams within our SEO client base. You’ll be confident in presenting your ideas to your colleagues and in turn will be confident in challenging ideas and presenting new ones.
You’ll have a genuine passion for SEO, you’ll understand how the various elements of SEO contribute towards a successful campaign, and you will continually keep up with industry changes.
Working closely with our Associate Director of SEO and will be responsible for following duties:
- Devise fluid strategies to improve traffic and revenue for our client base
- Build reporting dashboards and provide regular commentary
- Attend client meetings to update on progress
- Create ‘best-in-class’ SEO briefs to inform design/dev
- Carry out keyword research to inform content strategies and improve landing pages
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush and Ahrefs to analyse performance data and find opportunities
- Devise local SEO strategies to help our enterprise clients with storefront locations/service areas
- Keep up to date with changes in the SEO industry including algorithm updates
- Contribute to new business pitches with SEO findings
- Work within a squad focussing on a number of client accounts. This role will require you to plan the squad’s approach and present back to the directors and senior team the SEO plans for your clients
- Organise meetings and ensure squad members are working towards a common goal
- Communicate regularly with your squad and your client
- 2-3 years of experience as an SEO executive
- Good understanding of Google ranking factors
- Desire to constantly learn and improve skill set
- Excellent level of English language skills
- Technical SEO understanding
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Microsoft Office (excel, word) and Google Suite inc. Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Search Console
- Experience using Supermetrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Training clients and the content team on SEO best practises
- Experience in planning and executing outreach campaigns and link acquisition
What We Offer
- The chance to be part of an award winning agency working with a creative and friendly team
- The opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled team
- The chance to build your career in a highly-respected, industry-recognised agency with a personal progression plan and regular reviews
- A fun and personable office environment with regular team lunches and group activities