We’re looking for a talented Technical SEO Specialist to join our award-winning SEO team.
About Bring Digital
Bring Digital is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Manchester city centre with some impressive big-name clients under our belt.
We’re an agency that’s built on in-house experience, so we know what it takes to deliver strategies that drive incredible results and long-term value for our clients.
We’re creative thinkers and marketing innovators with a passion for performance. We’re always working hard to develop our skills, so you’ll be given your own personal development plan right from the get-go.
Our office is fun and vibrant. We provide lots of treats for our team, including free fruit, drinks, snacks, birthday lunches and nights out.
We’re flexible, too. While we spend two days a week in our Manchester office, we work remotely for the other three days. Where you choose to set up your remote workstation is up to you!
We are extremely hard-working, but we’re also a friendly, down-to-earth bunch, and we’ll make you feel at home from day one.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our clients’ websites are optimised to a world-class standard, encompassing technical accessibility, on-page relevance, maintaining structural hierarchy and implementing tagging and analytics setup.
- Your core remit will involve auditing clients’ websites, investigating fluctuations in performance, building actionable reports and implementing technical fixes when possible. You’ll be relentlessly inquisitive and commit to seeing tasks and projects through to completion. You’ll be an excellent communicator, too, regularly attending meetings to present your recommendations to clients and third-party developers.
- Ideally, you’ll be familiar with a variety of CMS platforms (Magento, Demandware, WordPress), and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console. You’ll also be able to comfortably operate htaccess files, robots.txt rules and crawl logs.
- While we are looking for someone with agency experience, you’ll still have our attention if you can demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, along with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent technical SEO knowledge
- Working knowledge of Google ranking factors
- High level of competency with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Experience of using Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and jQuery and
- Good understanding of a wide variety of CMS platforms
- Good working knowledge of a variety of SEO tools including Searchmetrics, AHrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Problem-solving – ability to think creatively, strategically and commercially to identify & resolve optimisation issues
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Auditing client sites for potential technical, speed and schema optimisation improvements
- Auditing clients’ Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementations to improve reporting accuracy
- Diagnosing traffic and keyword ranking fluctuations, recommending and implementing fixes
- Communication of recommendations with key stakeholders including account managers, clients and developers
- SERP analysis to inform SEO strategy by vertical
- Independently researching industry developments to offer the most up-to-date service to our clients
- Implement technical fixes when required
- Ownership of technical fixes and liaising with third party developers